Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 06, 2013

Virtual book tour for Best Sex Writing 2013

Tomorrow kicks off the virtual book tour for my editorial pride and joy, Best Sex Writing 2013: The State of Today's Sexual Culture. I'll be updating the blog links below as they post about the book. The book has an amazing lineup of writers, not just because you probably know many of their names, but because they go there in terms of saying things we aren't "supposed to" say about sex. It's been a great honor to edit this book and series and I am still a little bit "pinch me" over how this edition turned out. See the full table of contents at bestsexwriting2013.com and if you also are a fan of this book, I'd love it if you'd review/rate it on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Your support means everything, especially with a book like this.



May 7 Lusty Lady

May 8 Naked at Our Age (Joan Price)

May 9 SEXPress

May 10 Pleasure Mechanics

May 13 The Gestalt Boudoir

May 14 Hunting for Sex

May 15 Geeky Nymph

May 16 Pleasure Saucer Podcast

May 17 Greta Christina's Blog

May 20 Feminist Allies

May 21 Victoria Blisse

May 22 My Whole Sex Life

May 23 Tamsin's Superotica

May 24 Danielle Paradis/Dispatches from Paradis

May 27 Justine Musk

May 28 Sunny Megatron

May 29 D.L. King

May 30 Julian Arancia/Me, My Life, and My Thoughts

May 31 Jade Melisande

June 3 The Sexy Feminist

June 4 Clitical

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home